Random update time! I have a bad habit of not updating my applications for long periods of time…
A few weeks ago, I received a pingback from AddictiveTips where they wrote an articleon Tabster. I’m still not sure why I just now received the PingBack when the article was published on March 29th of this year. This isn’t the first time Tabster has been reviewed by any means (and has also been used in schools), but it brought the neglected project to my attention.
Well, much re-factoring later and Tabster 1.6 is ready.
- Added “My Downloads” section
- Added auto-scrolling
- Added single-instance functionality
- Added persistent window size/state
- Added preview pane to library and search
- Updated file formats
- Caching is now forced
- Removed auto-detect
- Removed web browser
- Fixed and improved searching
- Added multi-downloader
- Redesigned user interface
- Refactored just about everything
You can download it on the projects page.